Tire Sales & Installation TM Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Posted on: April 18, 2019
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the
warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today,
we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
16 states from Maine to Florida.While our Members know us for
helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team
Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace
that's committed to developing great talent.If you're a motivated
and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is
committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to
hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with
great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits
packages to help you succeed.TIRE SALES AND INSTALLATION TEAM
MEMBERJob SummaryResponsible for assisting members in the selection
and purchase of tires, properly installing and repairing tires,
completing necessary tire bay documentation, and maintaining tire
bay policies and procedures.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Properly installs tires, including mounting, dismounting,
rotating and balancing tires. Repairs tires when necessary.
- Complies with safety and cleanliness standards and properly
utilizes tire bay equipment.
- Assists members in the selection and purchase of tires
including verifying the sizes for vehicles.
- Fills propane tanks as needed if certified per DOT
- Maintains a clean and professional tire bay and waiting
- Provides knowledgeable service to members at the tire
- Understands and appropriately utilizes available special order
- Ensures that all tire bay scheduling data and documentation is
completed for sales and service orders.
- Merchandises tire displays and automotive products.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive automatic and
manual transmission vehicles required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Basic computer skills or a willingness to learn basic computer
- Prior tire installation experience preferred.
- Must pass Michelin training levels one through four within
three months of hire.
- Ability to lift over 30 pounds with assistance.Environmental
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures and weather
- Most of the time is spent standing and moving about
continuously on hard surfaces. Frequent need to bend, climb, crawl,
kneel, push, pull, reach, move side to side, stoop, and climb
- Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May
require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than
30 pounds with assistance.
- Usually perform job surrounded by moving cars, machinery and/or
loud equipment that may require shouting to be heard. There may be
occasional exposure to company approved chemicals and cleaning
agents, and strong smells.BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a
policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team
members and applicants for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national
origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information,
atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status,
pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran
status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., Reading , Tire Sales & Installation TM Job, Sales , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!