Vehicle Sales Coordinator
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Penske is looking for a customer focused individual who wants to
assist our sales team and work with our customer base.
Administrative and customer support will be provided to coordinate
the completion of vehicle purchase transactions. Daily interaction
with sales reps, customers and Penske's field locations via phone &
e-mail communication will be required. This position is essential
for ensuring that sales are finalized quickly and accurately and
customers have a good purchase experience.
Why You should choose Penske
• In depth Training - You will receive comprehensive training
preparing you to learn our industry while enabling you to be
successful in this role.
• Compensation - Salary includes a base rate plus pay
• Employment Benefits - Fulltime Employees receive a Comprehensive
Benefits package which offers Medical Coverage, Paid time off ,
401k and various employee discounts
- Vehicle sale coordination to include: invoicing and document
completion, confirming with field locations that vehicles are ready
for pickup, collecting payments and providing customer
- Obtaining signed documents from customers
- Entering sales related information into SalesForce.com and
- Answering customer and Penske associate phone calls that come
into the department
- Updating Microsoft Access and excel spreadsheets for report
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 2 years of administrative support and customer service experience
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills and the
ability to multitask.
- Requires strong communication skills and able to work well with
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft programs and strong overall
computer skills required
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Vehicle Sales Coordinator, Sales , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!